Headaches, Migraines, and Xanax

About ten years ago, I had the frightening experience of seeing diamond shaped objects zig-zagging across my field of vision.  It was distracting enough that I couldn't read or drive.  I called my doctor.  Her primary concern was that I might have had a transient ischemic attack, or mini-stroke.  After lots of tests, they found no evidence of a stroke.  It was a migraine.  I've had a few more of them over the years; one of them was the dreaded "vomiting migraine" where I had to stay in my bedroom, in the dark, lying still until it passed.  I still get the occasional migraine, but I recognize it and it doesn't frighten me.  

I have always had headaches, even when I was a child.  I remember coming home from school with my head aching so much that I had to lie down before I could eat dinner or attack my homework.  This went on and got worse through the years.  I regret all the time that I missed with my family because I had to rest and have my "alone time" until the headache subsided.  

When the headaches got so bad that I was struggling to get through a day, I dragged my sorry self to a neurologist.  This doctor made it clear that he honest to God wanted to hear about my day.  He said, "Let's just sit here for a while and talk about your day.  How does it begin?  What happens?  How does it end?" At that time, I had the misfortune of working with a truly horrible woman who seemed to take great joy in making everyone around her suffer.  She was brutal; even the kindest, sweetest colleagues lost their tempers with this woman.  I hate to admit it, but I cried after one of our confrontations.  CRIED!!! at work!!!  Because of this woman, I was looking into other employment when I finally got to the neurologist.  I told him everything about my day, particularly about the effect the bitch was having one me. (I don't know if I actually said "bitch," but it is accurate and appropriate.)  He sat there, calmly, listening to me, not interrupting me, just hearing what I was telling him.  

That doctor changed my life.  I'm being very honest here: he suggested that my anxiety level had reached the point where I was making myself sick.  He prescribed Xanax.  I suppose some people might be ashamed to admit that they needed Xanax to get through life, but I am not ashamed.  The very day I began my Xanax prescription, I noticed something very unusual.  I was driving home from work, and my head didn't hurt!!!  My head didn't hurt at all.  It was like a miracle.  I didn't have to take a nap before I cooked dinner.  I didn't have to tell my family that I needed to be alone before I could engage with them.  

I haven't needed Xanax for a while.  I'm retired; I get to choose what I want to do and with whom I want to spend my time.  I am grateful that I am not dependent on any drugs but Synthroid, but I am also grateful for the doctor who diagnosed my anxiety and the root of my severe headaches.  He gave me my life back.  


Comments

  1. I have a reasonably accurate idea, of just who the ************** ******** , *************, who caused you so pain and sorrow is, she did it to me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eric, I am certain this is the same person. Horrible, destructive soul crusher!!! But, we survived; we are stronger.

      Delete


  2. I saw so many testimonies about Dr Itua a great HERBAL DOCTOR that can cure all kind of diseases and give you the rightful health to live a joyful life, I didn't believe it at first, but as the pain got worse and my life was at risk after visiting my therapist numerous times for combination of treatments. And no changes so I decided to take a try, I contacted him also and told him I want a cure for Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and it was Stage IIIA, he gave me advice on what I must do and he delivered it to me in my state which I use according to his instruction, and today I must say I am so grateful to this man Dr Itua for curing me from Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and for restoring me back to my normal health and a sound life, I am making this known to everyone out there who have been living with cancers all his life or any sick person should not waste more time just contact him with his details below- WhatsApp- +2348149277967 Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com believe me this man is a good man with Godly heart, this is the real secret we all have been searching for. Do not waste more time contacting him today for you to also live a sound and happy life. He cures the following disease, thyroid Cancer, Uterine cancer, Fibroid, Arthritis, Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia, Bladder cancer, Brain cancer, HIV, Herpes, Esophageal cancer, Gallbladder cancer, Gestational trophoblastic disease, Head and neck cancer, Hodgkin lymphoma Intestinal cancer, Kidney cancer,Hpv, Lung cancer, Melanoma,Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Oral cancer, Ovarian cancer, Sinus cancer, Hepatitis A, B/C, Skin cancer, Soft tissue sarcoma, Stroke, Lupus, Spinal cancer, Stomach cancer, Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer, Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases, Pancreatic Cancer, Leukemia, Liver cancer, Throat cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Chronic Diarrhea,Copd, Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memory Struggles

Blonde and Skinny and Fake

Love, Heartbreak, and Life Is Short